DEADLINE FOR OFFERS Friday 31st March 2017 at 5pm. Submit an Offer Now
Guide Price: £30,000
16 Well Street, Paisley, Renfrewshire, PA1 2SP
Double Fronted Commercial Unit in busy Paisley High St Locale. Recently let at £6,000 p.a (£125pw). Full Vacant Freehold Ownership on offer. Minutes from The University of the West of Scotland campus and student accommodation
- Large retail premises beside convenience store. High footfall locale. Excellent opportunity - Low reserve price - Rare opportunity. Major re-generation by Renfrewshire Council in the West End of Paisley - Great trading position with free on street parking directly outside the unit
- Well-Located SHOP in good condition Heavily Discounted for fast sale. Priced for fast auction sale. Would provide an ideal investment property and generate an excellent rental return. Well serviced local shopping locale with mainly local traders around
- Braehead Shopping Complex, Silverburn & Glasgow International Airport all within 17 minutes. This property offers an excellent affordable turn-key investment opportunity. Small business rate relief. The area is currently undergoing massive re-development through Renfrewshire Council
- Close to Paisley town centre: ideal client/customer base with mixed commercial and residential nearby - Occupied and trading as a furniture shop. Ideal investment property to generate an excellent rental return
Guide Price: £30,000
Bid Now:You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. If they are will are willing to sell you the property now then it is a matter of making the 10% deposit payment to secure the purchase. Complete our ONLINE OFFER FORM now to put your offer forward to the sellers.
External Viewings Anytime:You may view this property externally at any time. Please make sure that if the property is occupied or tenanted that you respect the privacy of the occupants. Additionally we advise that you print a copy of this schedule and take it with you in case of any neighbours questioning you at the property as to your intentions.
Internal Viewings by Appointment Only:Internal viewings may be available by arrangement where possible. Please contact us now to register your interest in viewing this property internally. In some cases there may be no internal open viewings possible.
Offer Now:You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. If they are will are willing to sell you the property now then it is a matter of making the 10% deposit payment to secure the purchase. Complete our ONLINE OFFER FORM now to put your offer forward to the sellers.
Bid Live in Person:Easily the best method is to attend the auction in person. The Glasgow Radisson is conveniently located in the Glasgow City Centre, a short walk from the Central Train Station and easily accessed from the M8 Motorway. The Edinburgh Marriott Hotel is conveniently located just minutes from Edinburgh Airport and the city centre.
Bid by Phone Live:
If you cant make the auction in person you can still make a live bid by telephone for this property. You will give instruction live over the phone with one of our staff in the room who will bid on your behalf and relay activity in the auction room. To register simply print off, complete and return the below form by email prior to 5pm of the auction day...
Bid by Proxy: (Ebay Style Highest Bid)
This is another option if you cannot make the auction in person. A Proxy bid is where you will leave your highest maximum bid for the property and the auctioneer will bid on your behalf. You will only ever bid one increment higher than the previous bidder. Proxy bidding rules out any potential issues with telephone reception or nerves regarding bidding in person or by telephone. To register simply print off, complete and return the below form by email prior to 5pm of the auction day...
- Auction Date: 08 February 2017
- Start Time: 7.00pm
- Auction Location:
- Glasgow Radisson Hotel
- 301 Argyle Street, G2 8DL
Directions: View a Map & Directions to the Auction Venue.
Glasgow Radisson | Edinburgh Marriott
Registration: You will need to be at the auction prior to the 7.00pm start time in order to register & make your way to the auction room. Bidding registration opens from 6:00pm. You will be required to present Photo ID and provide your contact and solicitor details in order to register.
Legal Packs: All legal packs will be available for inspection at our offices on the day of the auction and at the auction hall from 6:00pm.
Deposits: If you are a successful purchaser of a lot then a deposit of 10% will be required. The deposit is accepted by the following methods:
Deposit Method: Switch, Debit Card, Credit Card, Cash or Bankers Draft accepted only. Next Day Bank Transfer by prior arrangement only.