DEADLINE FOR OFFERS on this property - Friday 1st July 2016, 5pm - Click Here to submit an offer now.
Guide Price: £46,800
40 Bridge Street, Glasgow City Centre, G5 9HU
REDUCED FOR FAST SALE Spacious LARGE STYLE 1 Bedroom CITY CENTRE APARTMENT in Historic Listed Building ***25 Bridge Street, Flat 3-2, sold £103,000. Surveyors Home Report Value £75,000 July 2013
- Super City location minutes to Argyle Street, Buchanan Street, Bridge Street Underground whilst close to Strathclyde & Caledonian Universities. Secure entry, Reception Hallway, Lounge and Modern Fitted Kitchen with appliances, Double Bedroom (15 x 12 feet), Bathroom. Ideal investment property.
- Building designed by James Miller in early French Renaissance style was built with cream sandstone in 1890. Generous room sizes. Superb investment with rental potential £500 pcm - £6,000 per annum. SALE; 40 Bridge St, Flat 8 SOLD £98,750...25 Bridge Street, Flat 1-2 sold £110,000.
- The highly desirable southside entertainment hub of Shawlands is a short drive with its coffee shops and bars as is The Victoria Infirmary Hospital, Langside College, Nautical College & award winning 02 Academy; Solid student & professional tenant base.
- 19 Bridge Street, Flat 2-1, sold £110,000. 24 Bridge Street, sold £149,950. Excellent price likely to draw interest from investors.
Guide Price: £46,800
Internal Open Viewings Schedule:
- Saturday, August 31, 2013 : 12.20pm -> 12.40pm
- Sunday, September 01, 2013 : 12.20pm -> 12.40pm
- Tuesday, September 03, 2013 : 12.20pm -> 12.40pm
- Thursday, September 05, 2013 : 12.20pm -> 12.40pm
- Saturday, September 07, 2013 : 12.20pm -> 12.40pm
Internal Open Viewings Explained:This property will be open for internal viewings at the above dates and times. You do not need to register to attend these viewings, you can simply turn up as the property will be open during the scheduled times. Our viewing agent will be present to answer any of your questions and provide auction catalogues to viewers.
External Viewings Anytime:You may view this property externally at any time. Please make sure that if the property is occupied or tenanted that you respect the privacy of the occupants. Additionally we advise that you print a copy of this schedule and take it with you in case of any neighbours questioning you at the property as to your intentions.
Offer Now:You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. If they are will are willing to sell you the property now then it is a matter of making the 10% deposit payment to secure the purchase. Complete our ONLINE OFFER FORM now to put your offer forward to the sellers.
Bid Live in Person:Easily the best method is to attend the auction in person. The Glasgow Radisson is conveniently located in the Glasgow City Centre, a short walk from the Central Train Station and easily accessed from the M8 Motorway. The Edinburgh Marriott Hotel is conveniently located just minutes from Edinburgh Airport and the city centre.
Bid by Phone Live:
If you cant make the auction in person you can still make a live bid by telephone for this property. You will give instruction live over the phone with one of our staff in the room who will bid on your behalf and relay activity in the auction room. To register simply print off, complete and return the below form by email prior to 5pm of the auction day...
Bid by Proxy: (Ebay Style Highest Bid)
This is another option if you cannot make the auction in person. A Proxy bid is where you will leave your highest maximum bid for the property and the auctioneer will bid on your behalf. You will only ever bid one increment higher than the previous bidder. Proxy bidding rules out any potential issues with telephone reception or nerves regarding bidding in person or by telephone. To register simply print off, complete and return the below form by email prior to 5pm of the auction day...