Guide Price: £22,500
58 Loudoun Road, Newmilns, KA16 9HF
Traditional sandstone 1 bedroom flat in idyllic countryside setting benefiting from having gas central heating and double glazing. **Home Report Feb 2014 £30,000**
- This property was previously sold for £51,000 Prior to being repossessed. Prime Town centre location - On street parking available - Rear communal gardens
- Excellent high yield: currently tenanted at £4,200 per annum - nearly 20% yield
- Popular town centre location close to local amenities including shops, school & recreational amenities - Transport links to Kilmarnock and Ayr
- Popular commuter town close to M77 motorway with access to airports - Prestwick Airport and motorway links to Glasgow quite handy
Guide Price: £22,500
Internal Open Viewings Schedule:
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014 : 12.30pm -> 12.50pm
- Monday, March 17, 2014 : 12.30pm -> 12.50pm
- Thursday, March 20, 2014 : 12.30pm -> 12.50pm
- Monday, March 24, 2014 : 12.30pm -> 12.50pm
Internal Open Viewings Explained:This property will be open for internal viewings at the above dates and times. You do not need to register to attend these viewings, you can simply turn up as the property will be open during the scheduled times. Our viewing agent will be present to answer any of your questions and provide auction catalogues to viewers.
External Viewings Anytime:You may view this property externally at any time. Please make sure that if the property is occupied or tenanted that you respect the privacy of the occupants. Additionally we advise that you print a copy of this schedule and take it with you in case of any neighbours questioning you at the property as to your intentions.
Offer Now:You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. If they are will are willing to sell you the property now then it is a matter of making the 10% deposit payment to secure the purchase. Complete our ONLINE OFFER FORM now to put your offer forward to the sellers.
Bid Live in Person:Easily the best method is to attend the auction in person. The Glasgow Radisson is conveniently located in the Glasgow City Centre, a short walk from the Central Train Station and easily accessed from the M8 Motorway. The Edinburgh Marriott Hotel is conveniently located just minutes from Edinburgh Airport and the city centre.
Bid by Phone Live:
If you cant make the auction in person you can still make a live bid by telephone for this property. You will give instruction live over the phone with one of our staff in the room who will bid on your behalf and relay activity in the auction room. To register simply print off, complete and return the below form by email prior to 5pm of the auction day...
Bid by Proxy: (Ebay Style Highest Bid)
This is another option if you cannot make the auction in person. A Proxy bid is where you will leave your highest maximum bid for the property and the auctioneer will bid on your behalf. You will only ever bid one increment higher than the previous bidder. Proxy bidding rules out any potential issues with telephone reception or nerves regarding bidding in person or by telephone. To register simply print off, complete and return the below form by email prior to 5pm of the auction day...