DEADLINE FOR OFFERS EXTENDED Wednesday 23rd August 2017 at 5pm. Submit an Offer Now
Guide Price: £48,000
43 Gould Street, Ayr, South Ayrshire, KA8 9PW
Generous 3 BEDROOM UPPER COTTAGE FLAT in central Ayr location. Popular residential area for rentals and local amenities. The property requires a degree of internal upgrading - Walker Fraser Steel Home Report - £53,000 (2017). Great BUY TO LET location due proximity to town centre, Tesco and Ayr Race course
- Residential Freehold Sale. Internally comprises - Reception Hallway, Lounge, 3 Double Bedrooms, fitted Kitchen and Bathroom. Further features include gas central heating, double glazing & good sized gardens with shed. Open aspects onto grassy area with on street parking. Great position & price
- NEW ENTRY - Executory Sale. Local sales evidence: 37, Gould Street, Ayr, KA8 9PW - £66,000 (SOLD - Sep 2015 3 bedrooms). 15, Gould Street, Ayr, KA8 9PR - £85,000 (SOLD - 22 Nov 2016 3 bedrooms). Rental Potential circa £495 per month - £5,940 per annum. Lovely auction property at good price - Strong rental area
- The property is located close to the popular Ayr Racecourse, the West of Scotland University campus and a Tesco superstore. Ideal buy to let property with large tenant base from surrounding businesses and education facilities. The property is well served with recreational pursuits with Bannatyne Health Club close by. Local school’s areas located close by at Dalmilling Primary School and Mainholm Academy
- Ayr boasts excellent transport links with the upgraded M77 Motorway network cutting journey time to Glasgow to 45 minutes. Furthermore, to the north of Ayr is the adjoining town of Prestwick, famous for its golf and its aviation industry as home of Glasgow Prestwick International Airport. EPC - Band C
Guide Price: £48,000
Auction Guide Prices are displayed as an indication of each seller's approximate sale expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set no more than 10% above or below the advertised guide price.
You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. If they are will are willing to sell you the property now then it is a matter of making the 10% deposit payment to secure the purchase. Complete our ONLINE OFFER FORM now to put your offer forward to the sellers.
Open Viewings Scheduled:
- Friday, August 18, 2017 : 11.00am -> 11.15am
Internal Open Viewings Explained:This property will be open for internal viewings at the above dates and times. You do not need to register to attend these viewings, you can simply turn up as the property will be open during the scheduled times. Our viewing agent will be present to answer any of your questions and provide auction catalogues to viewers.
External Viewings Anytime:You may view this property externally at any time. Please make sure that if the property is occupied or tenanted that you respect the privacy of the occupants. Additionally we advise that you print a copy of this schedule and take it with you in case of any neighbours questioning you at the property as to your intentions.
Offer Now:You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. If they are will are willing to sell you the property now then it is a matter of making the 10% deposit payment to secure the purchase. Complete our ONLINE OFFER FORM now to put your offer forward to the sellers.
Bid Live in Person:Easily the best method is to attend the auction in person. The Glasgow Radisson is conveniently located in the Glasgow City Centre, a short walk from the Central Train Station and easily accessed from the M8 Motorway. The Edinburgh Marriott Hotel is conveniently located just minutes from Edinburgh Airport and the city centre.
Bid by Phone Live:
If you cant make the auction in person you can still make a live bid by telephone for this property. You will give instruction live over the phone with one of our staff in the room who will bid on your behalf and relay activity in the auction room. To register simply print off, complete and return the below form by email prior to 5pm of the auction day...
Bid by Proxy: (Ebay Style Highest Bid)
This is another option if you cannot make the auction in person. A Proxy bid is where you will leave your highest maximum bid for the property and the auctioneer will bid on your behalf. You will only ever bid one increment higher than the previous bidder. Proxy bidding rules out any potential issues with telephone reception or nerves regarding bidding in person or by telephone. To register simply print off, complete and return the below form by email prior to 5pm of the auction day...
- Auction Date: 01 August 2017
- Start Time: 7.00pm
- Auction Location:
- Glasgow Radisson Hotel
- 301 Argyle Street, G2 8DL
Directions: View a Map & Directions to the Auction Venue.
Glasgow Radisson | Edinburgh Marriott
Registration: You will need to be at the auction prior to the 7.00pm start time in order to register & make your way to the auction room. Bidding registration opens from 6:00pm. You will be required to present Photo ID and provide your contact and solicitor details in order to register.
Legal Packs: All legal packs will be available for inspection at our offices on the day of the auction and at the auction hall from 6:00pm.
Deposits: If you are a successful purchaser of a lot then a deposit of 10% will be required. The deposit is accepted by the following methods:
Deposit Method: Switch, Debit Card, Credit Card, Cash or Bankers Draft accepted only. Next Day Bank Transfer by prior arrangement only.