Guide Price: £120,000
27 Earnbank , Bridge of Earn Perth, PH2 9XA
***Beautiful 2 Bed Ground Floor Flat*** set in idyllic rural location with uninterrupted countryside views over the River Earn.
- Property Consists of; Hallway, Living Room, Spacious Dinning Kitchen, Bathroom and two double bedrooms. All Communal areas and grounds are kept in immaculate condition.
- Ideal Ground Floor Property forming part of a substantial and fully converted former mansion house dating back to 1788 and within the exclusive Earnbank sheltered housing complex.
- To the front is a monoblocked driveway with ample parking available, and mature communal garden grounds surrounding the property with a paved terrace area overlooking the garden grounds which lead down to a raised deck overlooking the Earn, making a perfect spot to relax and enjoy the views. Entrance to the property is through the large glazed arched door to a beautiful reception hall.
- The village is well-served for amenities, including a post office, doctors' and dentists' surgeries, small supermarket and a thriving primary school and a good choice of pubs and restaurants, together with established tennis and bowling clubs, and the M90 close by provides easy commuting to all major cities and airports in the central belt and north.
Guide Price: £120,000
Bid Now:You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. If they are will are willing to sell you the property now then it is a matter of making the 10% deposit payment to secure the purchase. Complete our ONLINE OFFER FORM now to put your offer forward to the sellers.
Open Viewings Scheduled:
Internal Open Viewings Explained:This property will be open for internal viewings at the above dates and times. You do not need to register to attend these viewings, you can simply turn up as the property will be open during the scheduled times. Our viewing agent will be present to answer any of your questions and provide auction catalogues to viewers.
External Viewings Anytime:You may view this property externally at any time. Please make sure that if the property is occupied or tenanted that you respect the privacy of the occupants. Additionally we advise that you print a copy of this schedule and take it with you in case of any neighbours questioning you at the property as to your intentions.
Offer Now:You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. If they are will are willing to sell you the property now then it is a matter of making the 10% deposit payment to secure the purchase. Complete our ONLINE OFFER FORM now to put your offer forward to the sellers.
Bid Live in Person:Easily the best method is to attend the auction in person. The Glasgow Radisson is conveniently located in the Glasgow City Centre, a short walk from the Central Train Station and easily accessed from the M8 Motorway. The Edinburgh Marriott Hotel is conveniently located just minutes from Edinburgh Airport and the city centre.
Bid by Phone Live:
If you cant make the auction in person you can still make a live bid by telephone for this property. You will give instruction live over the phone with one of our staff in the room who will bid on your behalf and relay activity in the auction room. To register simply print off, complete and return the below form by email prior to 5pm of the auction day...
Bid by Proxy: (Ebay Style Highest Bid)
This is another option if you cannot make the auction in person. A Proxy bid is where you will leave your highest maximum bid for the property and the auctioneer will bid on your behalf. You will only ever bid one increment higher than the previous bidder. Proxy bidding rules out any potential issues with telephone reception or nerves regarding bidding in person or by telephone. To register simply print off, complete and return the below form by email prior to 5pm of the auction day...
- Auction Date: 02 August 2017
- Start Time: 7.00pm
- Auction Location:
- Edinburgh Marriott Hotel
- 111 Glasgow Road, EH12 8NF
Directions: View a Map & Directions to the Auction Venue.
Glasgow Radisson | Edinburgh Marriott
Registration: You will need to be at the auction prior to the 7.00pm start time in order to register & make your way to the auction room. Bidding registration opens from 6:00pm. You will be required to present Photo ID and provide your contact and solicitor details in order to register.
Legal Packs: All legal packs will be available for inspection at our offices on the day of the auction and at the auction hall from 6:00pm.
Deposits: If you are a successful purchaser of a lot then a deposit of 10% will be required. The deposit is accepted by the following methods:
Deposit Method: Switch, Debit Card, Credit Card, Cash or Bankers Draft accepted only. Next Day Bank Transfer by prior arrangement only.