Guide Price: £134,000
21 Portland Street, Kilmarnock, KA1 1JN
***NEW ENTRY*** TOWN CENTRE PUBLIC HOUSE / RETAIL UNIT over Ground + 1st Floor (whole building 2,320 SQUARE FEET) benefits from a Sui Generis (Public House) consent. Therefore ideal for take-away, restaurant, bar etc uses (sub consents) & opposite Weatherspoons and beside massive car park (Kilmarnock Main Car Park) and College.
- PRIME UNIT facing SPORTS DIRECT*** WAS SOLD FOR £585,000 historically. Rental potential £30,000 per annum within Kilmarnock NEXT TO MAIN CAR PARK. ***Benefits from Sui-Generis (Class 3/Public House) Consent*** Ground Floor - 1492 square feet...1st Fl- 828 square feet. Total Area - 2320 square feet. Rear back door/delivery access.
- Attractive imposing building. The subjects are located on the south side of Portland Street in close proximity to Burns Mall, the town’s premier retail offer. Nearby occupiers include Sports Direct facing, Peacocks, Costa, Ladbrokes and Topshop. Was sold for £585,000 historically. ***Rateable Value £29,000 therefore RENTAL POTENTIAL circa £30,000 p/a.***
- Super size ready for flooring and shopfit - ideal for national occupiers. Ideally Located within the Heart of Kilmarnocks' Pedestrianised Town Centre NEAR Marks and Spencer, Boots, Superdrug and River Island close proximity to the entrance to Burns Mall Shopping Centre.
- Nearby occupiers include the PRA Group, one of Kilmarnock’s largest employers with a workforce in the region of 1,000 people. EXCELLENT SPOT - Facing SPORTS DIRECT + WETHERSPOONS near new modern DENTAL SURGERY. Ideal for investment or owner occupation.
Guide Price: £134,000
Auction Guide Prices are displayed as an indication of each seller's approximate sale expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set no more than 10% above or below the advertised guide price.
You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. If they are will are willing to sell you the property now then it is a matter of making the 10% deposit payment to secure the purchase. Complete our ONLINE OFFER FORM now to put your offer forward to the sellers.
Open Viewings Scheduled:
Internal Open Viewings Explained:This property will be open for internal viewings at the above dates and times. You do not need to register to attend these viewings, you can simply turn up as the property will be open during the scheduled times. Our viewing agent will be present to answer any of your questions and provide auction catalogues to viewers.
External Viewings Anytime:You may view this property externally at any time. Please make sure that if the property is occupied or tenanted that you respect the privacy of the occupants. Additionally we advise that you print a copy of this schedule and take it with you in case of any neighbours questioning you at the property as to your intentions.
Offer Now:You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. If they are will are willing to sell you the property now then it is a matter of making the 10% deposit payment to secure the purchase. Complete our ONLINE OFFER FORM now to put your offer forward to the sellers.
Bid Live in Person:Easily the best method is to attend the auction in person. The Glasgow Radisson is conveniently located in the Glasgow City Centre, a short walk from the Central Train Station and easily accessed from the M8 Motorway. The Edinburgh Marriott Hotel is conveniently located just minutes from Edinburgh Airport and the city centre.
Bid by Phone Live:
If you cant make the auction in person you can still make a live bid by telephone for this property. You will give instruction live over the phone with one of our staff in the room who will bid on your behalf and relay activity in the auction room. To register simply print off, complete and return the below form by email prior to 5pm of the auction day...
Bid by Proxy: (Ebay Style Highest Bid)
This is another option if you cannot make the auction in person. A Proxy bid is where you will leave your highest maximum bid for the property and the auctioneer will bid on your behalf. You will only ever bid one increment higher than the previous bidder. Proxy bidding rules out any potential issues with telephone reception or nerves regarding bidding in person or by telephone. To register simply print off, complete and return the below form by email prior to 5pm of the auction day...
- Auction Date: 02 May 2017
- Start Time: 7.00pm
- Auction Location:
- Glasgow Radisson Hotel
- 301 Argyle Street, G2 8DL
Directions: View a Map & Directions to the Auction Venue.
Glasgow Radisson | Edinburgh Marriott
Registration: You will need to be at the auction prior to the 7.00pm start time in order to register & make your way to the auction room. Bidding registration opens from 6:00pm. You will be required to present Photo ID and provide your contact and solicitor details in order to register.
Legal Packs: All legal packs will be available for inspection at our offices on the day of the auction and at the auction hall from 6:00pm.
Deposits: If you are a successful purchaser of a lot then a deposit of 10% will be required. The deposit is accepted by the following methods:
Deposit Method: Switch, Debit Card, Credit Card, Cash or Bankers Draft accepted only. Next Day Bank Transfer by prior arrangement only.