Guide Price: £50
Parking Space, Castleton Court, Newton Mearns, Glasgow, G77 5JU
Seldom Available Parking Space in 1 of Glasgow’s most exclusive & Sought after Districts***Located within a Large Complex of Luxury Apartments ***Power of Attorney Sale Instruction***MUST BE SOLD IN THE AUCTION ROOM FEBRUARY 2017***UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY***
- Ideal for owner occupiers in the locale vicinity***Excellent Storage or Investment Opportunity***Ideal Potential to build a Garage on Site (STP)***This area is known for it’s shortage of available parking***Rare Opportunity***
- ***EXCLUSIVE RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBOURHOOD***18b Castleton Court Sold £115k (March 16)***7F Castleton Court Sold £133.5k (April 16)***7C Castleton Court Sold £132k (July 15)***9C Castleton Court Sold £130k ***7A Castleton Court Sold £132,556***MUST BE SOLD
- **Rare opportunity in the heart of The Castleton Court Complex in the Sought after Newton Mearns district of Glasgow**. Ideal for Investors or local home owners seeking a unique Opportunity*** ***Perfect for owner occupiers looking for affordable Private Car Parking***
- This is a rarely available opportunity to acquire within one of Glasgow’s Premier residential district***MAJOR PARKING SHORTAGE IN THE AREA***
Guide Price: £50
Bid Now:You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. If they are will are willing to sell you the property now then it is a matter of making the 10% deposit payment to secure the purchase. Complete our ONLINE OFFER FORM now to put your offer forward to the sellers.
External Viewings Anytime:You may view this property externally at any time. Please make sure that if the property is occupied or tenanted that you respect the privacy of the occupants. Additionally we advise that you print a copy of this schedule and take it with you in case of any neighbours questioning you at the property as to your intentions.
Internal Viewings by Appointment Only:Internal viewings may be available by arrangement where possible. Please contact us now to register your interest in viewing this property internally. In some cases there may be no internal open viewings possible.
Offer Now:You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. If they are will are willing to sell you the property now then it is a matter of making the 10% deposit payment to secure the purchase. Complete our ONLINE OFFER FORM now to put your offer forward to the sellers.
Bid Live in Person:Easily the best method is to attend the auction in person. The Glasgow Radisson is conveniently located in the Glasgow City Centre, a short walk from the Central Train Station and easily accessed from the M8 Motorway. The Edinburgh Marriott Hotel is conveniently located just minutes from Edinburgh Airport and the city centre.
Bid by Phone Live:
If you cant make the auction in person you can still make a live bid by telephone for this property. You will give instruction live over the phone with one of our staff in the room who will bid on your behalf and relay activity in the auction room. To register simply print off, complete and return the below form by email prior to 5pm of the auction day...
Bid by Proxy: (Ebay Style Highest Bid)
This is another option if you cannot make the auction in person. A Proxy bid is where you will leave your highest maximum bid for the property and the auctioneer will bid on your behalf. You will only ever bid one increment higher than the previous bidder. Proxy bidding rules out any potential issues with telephone reception or nerves regarding bidding in person or by telephone. To register simply print off, complete and return the below form by email prior to 5pm of the auction day...
- Auction Date: 21 March 2017
- Start Time: 7.00pm
- Auction Location:
- Glasgow Radisson Hotel
- 301 Argyle Street, G2 8DL
Directions: View a Map & Directions to the Auction Venue.
Glasgow Radisson | Edinburgh Marriott
Registration: You will need to be at the auction prior to the 7.00pm start time in order to register & make your way to the auction room. Bidding registration opens from 6:00pm. You will be required to present Photo ID and provide your contact and solicitor details in order to register.
Legal Packs: All legal packs will be available for inspection at our offices on the day of the auction and at the auction hall from 6:00pm.
Deposits: If you are a successful purchaser of a lot then a deposit of 10% will be required. The deposit is accepted by the following methods:
Deposit Method: Switch, Debit Card, Credit Card, Cash or Bankers Draft accepted only. Next Day Bank Transfer by prior arrangement only.