Guide Price: £39,000
1-12 Driverholm Terrace, Glespin, South Lanarkshire, ML11 0SF
Residential Development Site with historic VALUATION of £175,000 (2011) --- Large Site: 0.74 Acres (0.3 Hectares) with attractive open views and detailed Planning Permission for 5 DETACHED HOUSES (CL/05/0487)
- Excellent location close to the M74 motorway and on the A70 Ayr to Edinburgh Road. STUNNING VIEWS from the site & popular area with commuters as Glasgow only 40 minutes away *** ADVANTAGE of mains water, electricity and drainage connections on site as formally housing
- Close to modern housing - The proposed development comprises 5 very substantial detached houses including 4 x 2 storey 3 BEDROOM Houses with garage each extending to 182 square metres or thereby, and 1 single detached house of approx. 172 sq metres
- Planning could be adapted to build 2 or 3 LARGER VILLAS subject to consents. Great central location ideal for commuters across Scotland - Currently un-developed and vendor instructed to be SOLD - Un-developed ground (PRICED FOR AUCTION SALE)
- The property is situated in Glespin, in South Lanarkshire approximately 3 miles south west of Douglas on the A70 Ayr to Edinburgh via Lanark road. Lanark about 25 minutes, Ayr 55 minutes & Edinburgh approx 70 mins --- PRICED FOR A FAST AUCTION SALE
Guide Price: £39,000
Auction Guide Prices are displayed as an indication of each seller's approximate sale expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set no more than 10% above or below the advertised guide price.
You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. If they are will are willing to sell you the property now then it is a matter of making the 10% deposit payment to secure the purchase. Complete our ONLINE OFFER FORM now to put your offer forward to the sellers.
Open Viewings Scheduled:
Internal Open Viewings Explained:This property will be open for internal viewings at the above dates and times. You do not need to register to attend these viewings, you can simply turn up as the property will be open during the scheduled times. Our viewing agent will be present to answer any of your questions and provide auction catalogues to viewers.
External Viewings Anytime:You may view this property externally at any time. Please make sure that if the property is occupied or tenanted that you respect the privacy of the occupants. Additionally we advise that you print a copy of this schedule and take it with you in case of any neighbours questioning you at the property as to your intentions.
Offer Now:You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. If they are will are willing to sell you the property now then it is a matter of making the 10% deposit payment to secure the purchase. Complete our ONLINE OFFER FORM now to put your offer forward to the sellers.
Bid Live in Person:Easily the best method is to attend the auction in person. The Glasgow Radisson is conveniently located in the Glasgow City Centre, a short walk from the Central Train Station and easily accessed from the M8 Motorway. The Edinburgh Marriott Hotel is conveniently located just minutes from Edinburgh Airport and the city centre.
Bid by Phone Live:
If you cant make the auction in person you can still make a live bid by telephone for this property. You will give instruction live over the phone with one of our staff in the room who will bid on your behalf and relay activity in the auction room. To register simply print off, complete and return the below form by email prior to 5pm of the auction day...
Bid by Proxy: (Ebay Style Highest Bid)
This is another option if you cannot make the auction in person. A Proxy bid is where you will leave your highest maximum bid for the property and the auctioneer will bid on your behalf. You will only ever bid one increment higher than the previous bidder. Proxy bidding rules out any potential issues with telephone reception or nerves regarding bidding in person or by telephone. To register simply print off, complete and return the below form by email prior to 5pm of the auction day...
- Auction Date: 08 February 2017
- Start Time: 7.00pm
- Auction Location:
- Glasgow Radisson Hotel
- 301 Argyle Street, G2 8DL
Directions: View a Map & Directions to the Auction Venue.
Glasgow Radisson | Edinburgh Marriott
Registration: You will need to be at the auction prior to the 7.00pm start time in order to register & make your way to the auction room. Bidding registration opens from 6:00pm. You will be required to present Photo ID and provide your contact and solicitor details in order to register.
Legal Packs: All legal packs will be available for inspection at our offices on the day of the auction and at the auction hall from 6:00pm.
Deposits: If you are a successful purchaser of a lot then a deposit of 10% will be required. The deposit is accepted by the following methods:
Deposit Method: Switch, Debit Card, Credit Card, Cash or Bankers Draft accepted only. Next Day Bank Transfer by prior arrangement only.